Friday, September 30, 2011

Progress.

YAY!!

The raw materials for the Way-Point markers arrived Wednesday this week.  Today I took them out to the Federal Prison and met the man in charge of making the markers.  (It wasn't as scary out there as I thought it would be, by the way.  Of course I didn't go in to "the yard".  I was in the very minimum security woodshop and lazer engraving shop.  Next door were the barbed wire fences and stuff.)

Progress.

They expect to be done next Tuesday.

THEN......I'm just waiting for one other adult to make the 2 aluminum markers that will be installed on the side of a concrete bench.

THEN......We're ready for concrete!!

I'll post photos soon.  I didn't take any at the prison, but maybe when I go out to get the finished product I can snap a couple at the gate.

No comments:

Post a Comment