Monday, December 20, 2010

Welcome to The Scout Boy!


Camporall, May 2010
About a year ago I wanted to start a blog but our computer was so old and stubborn that it wasn't worth the ninety zillion hours to do it.

I'm a new Star Scout in the Pacific Northwest.  I really love all things Scouting.  One might say that I'm a little obsessed.  In fact, that's what I told them at my last Board of Review.  They just smiled at me.

I am the Patrol Leader for a New Scout Patrol.  We're a Storming Patrol and one day I hope we turn into a Performing Patrol.

In my blog, I'll be reviewing different equipment, posting some of our Adventures, and taking you along with me as I earn merit badges, learn a zillion things, get blisters, and advance along the way to Eagle.  It's going to be great fun!!

6 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to reading your blog, and hearing about your adventures. I'm hoping to get some good ideas for equipment, too. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! Sounds like a fun blog to follow. Scouting is one of the most tradional, well run organizations for young men to follow and become outstanding citizens. We honor your committment to the value and work ethic of great Scouts!

    Dave and Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds great! I'm looking forward to seeing what you share!
    ~Angela :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to see you are doing this! I look forward to following you on the path to Eagle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulation on the four historical badges ! Your bench looks great are you planning other wood working projects?
    How is the orienteering project progressing?

    ReplyDelete